Dear Piglet,
And i am still waiting, for the reply, no matter how short it would be even though i sent a longass sms. I am still waiting, still hoping. But for now, i will take it that its still early and that she slept as soundly as a piglet and would probably reply when she sees it later. I continue to wait.
I just read something from xy's tumblr, it says like, you never feel the love from the person when he or she tells you that they love you, but once they start saying they don't love you anymore, you can feel how much love is being sucked away from you. And that is really true i guess. That is exactly how i feel.
She's a fantastic gf, she's always there when i am feeling down, feeling sian, feeling stressed and all. When i was sick that day in melbourne, she came down to change wet towels on my forehead for me. She brought a glass fo redoxin cold drink for me, she made longan wintermelon drink for me, she would even accompany me to the hospital and the gp even when its late at night and that we should be revising for exams. She made sure i ate, she came down to check my temperature in the morning, she came down to put me to sleep. Even when i was well, she came to encourage me to work, to make up for lost time. And i did, i won her by one mark =D I hope i would fall sick again, so that she would do the same for me, but i guess it would never be the same again.
I want to do everything with/for you. I want to just drive 20+km down to your house to find you. I want to hold your hands in mine, stare at you and say that i have never felt like this before again. I want to perfect my driving skills with one hand while holding yours with my other hand. I want to lift you up and throw you down on the bed. I want to randomly fix meetings with you on msn. I want you, right now and i'm hurting real badly.
Will she sit beside me today? i really hope she does. Hopefully nobody comes and spoil things for me. I guess everyone else going later should have known that we broke up already and so i hope things wouldn't be awkward too. I just want to show her the gundam i just finished, i want to show her everything's that's happening in my life! ARGHHHH!
Bear
will put some pictures soon
No comments:
Post a Comment