Tuesday, January 25, 2011

T +10

Dear Piglet,

I'm sorry i keep unloading all my sorrows onto you. But you always knew how to make me feel better. I'm glad u understood how i felt and i hope that when you are ready for us to be friends again that you wouldn't have changed a single bit. I was secretly happy when u said that you felt that u still liked me during the lunch gathering. I always give u what u want, at least most of the time. you want a breakup, i accepted it, you need time, i will give you time, you need distance i will pull myself away. But i really hope that my one small request, that you will still be the same fang that i can rely and depend on albeit not as a girlfriend anymore, you will grant me. If you forget me completely, a part of me would have died along with you.

Once you've moved on with your life and that i know i didn't lose you completely, i will then move on with mine.

I will bear the pain, because i love you.

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment