Dear Piglet,
How have u been? I wanted to tell you so many things. I wanted to tell you that you wouldn't look good if your skirt wasn't short. I wanted to tell you that you looked really pretty in formal wear looking like a doctor. I wanted to ask if you had makeup on. I wanted to ask what were u going to do after. I wanted to ask you so many things. and i wanted to tell that my water bottle leaked in my bag and destroyed my oxford clinical handbook, or at least a corner of it. i wanted to tell you i punched a wall and my knuckles hurt now. i wanted to tell you i saw peter huang in the operating theatres. i wanted to tell you that i am so tired in school lately. I wanted to tell you that my day was so unproductive. I wanted to tell you sasha has already done 4 venepunctures and she's stressing me out.
Its just different talking to someone else. But i should be able to do these things even as your good friend right? i shall be patient, its a virture like you always said. and i wonder why i would say pulmonary arteries instead of veins when i knew blood goes back to the heart via veins whether they are oxygenated or not.
How are you piglet. Hope everythings going well, with work, with patho case, with talking to patients and getting logbook signed off. hope the bed frame has arrived and so many other things. I guess you are just going further and further away from me. and i am pretty sure you will be even further when your parents come down and your good friends come visit you. i guess, i dun have your care and concern anymore. i guess whatever happens to me doesn't concern you anymore. i guess i should not expect you to be concerned about me anymore. i guess, life just sucks sometimes.
I rmb you coming back from ocf fundraising thing where they sold the rootbeer float thing and you carried it back all melted for me.
I rmb you buying random fruits cutting them all up for me after dinner cause feli did too
I rmb the times when i have a headache and when i am having my dark room therapy and still feel that something is missing, i can always call you to come visit me, or rather, guilt trip you to find me. and then i would lie down on your lap telling you that you are my drug and you cure all my problems.
I have a headache now, and i can only hope that the alcohol numbs me a little.
就算放开那能不能别没收我的爱 当作我最后才明白
周杰倫 彩虹
Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment