Thursday, February 17, 2011

T +34

Dear Piglet,

i am little too tired to blog for today, work seems to be getting the better of me a little bit. And i need to go grab some much-needed sleep. See you tmr morning, will update tmr. I know you've seen this, but i just want to post it up. lyrics are heartbreaking



Dear God the only thing I ask of you
Is to hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again, oh no
Once again

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
When hope begins to fade...

Well, it maybe selfish, the way you left me, but its respectable and admirable.
Sometimes i hate telling you that nobody can force you to do things you don't want to.
Because i hope i was able to force you to change your mind.
Meanwhile, while i miss someone to hold, i can only hope that He holds you when i am not around.

I'm missing you again, oh no.

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment